Instructions for Submitting Warranty Claims
1. Be certain the service to be done is covered by the warranty. NOT ALL SERVICE IS WARRANTY SERVICE. If in doubt, read the warranty that is supplied with the appliance.
2. Obtain all information from the customer before leaving the shop to avoid extra trips.
3. Attach the Return Material Tab (at top of form) to the defective part and return both to the Nortek Global HVAC distributor.
4. Warranty claims and defective parts must be returned to the Nortek Global HVAC distributor within (30) days of the date of service.
5. To be honored, claims must be received by Nortek Global HVAC within (90) days of the date of service.
Please email this completed form to Ariel Perez firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Instructions for Completing This Form
- Contractor/Dealer Number – If the service company has been used before for warranty service, enter the existing 6 digit contractor/dealer company number (an online listing of contractor company numbers is available on eNORA).
- Contractor Company Name – Enter the service company name.
- Contractor Address, City/State/Zip, Telephone – Not needed when contractor number is listed.
- Distributor Number – Enter the 8-digit Nortek Global HVAC distributor number (eg’s, “AI259000”, “RM328501”, etc.)
- Distributor Name – Enter the distributor company name.
- EPAY or Labor Credit – Circle one if labor applies and complete labor section.
- Unit Serial Number – If the defect is with the evaporator coil or air handler, enter the serial number of the coil or air handler. Otherwise, enter the serial number of the primary unit.
- Unit Model Number – If the defect is with the evaporator coil or air handler, enter the model number of the coil or air handler. Otherwise, enter the model number of the primary unit.
- Date Unit Installed – Enter the date the unit was installed in the home.
- Contact Email – Enter email address.
- Distributor Reference/P.O. Number, Submitter Name, Telephone – Enter purchase order number, submitter and telephone number (with area code).
- Date Unit Serviced – Enter the date the warranty service work was performed.
- Work Performed – Describe the nature of the problem and the service work performed. Include all pertinent information, including failed components, specific leak locations, i.e. “repaired leak” will not be accepted.
- Parts Removed/Installed – List all part numbers used to correct the problem.
- Defective Compressor/Unit Model, Serial Number – Enter the model and serial numbers of the defective item in the respective boxes (compressor/unit changeouts only).
- Replacement Compressor/Unit Model, Serial Number – Enter the model and serial numbers of the replacement item in the respective boxes (compressor/unit changeouts only).
- Hourly Rate, Mileage, and Refrigerant – Enter the hourly rate, hours worked, miles driven, and refrigerant used (Manufactured Housing product only).
- PAC Amount – Enter the standard Residential/Commercial product PAC amount used (Residential/Commercial product only).
- Hourly Rate and Refrigerant – Enter the hourly rate, hours worked, and refrigerant used (Residential protection plans only).
- Homeowner Name, Address, City/State/Zip, Telephone Number – Enter the homeowner’s name, address and telephone number (with area code) in the respective boxes.