Instructions for Submitting Warranty Claims
1. Be certain the service to be done is covered by the warranty. NOT ALL SERVICE IS WARRANTY SERVICE. If in doubt, read the warranty that is supplied with the appliance.
2. Obtain all information from the customer before leaving the shop to avoid extra trips.
3. Attach the Return Material Tab (at top of form) to the defective part and return both to the Nortek Global HVAC distributor.
4. Warranty claims and defective parts must be returned to the Nortek Global HVAC distributor within (30) days of the date of service.
5. To be honored, claims must be received by Nortek Global HVAC within (90) days of the date of service.