AC Supply is inventorying Frigidaire’s SEER 2 equipment models, including the good, better, and best options for your business needs. We are aiming to be competitive with any brand, price, and feature in the HVAC market
— The Best —
20-SEER iQ Drive Air Conditioner
The FSA1BG, 20-SEER iQ Drive air conditioner can help you do just that. This model goes above-and-beyond ENERGY STAR efficiency standards, cutting utility costs while providing premium home comfort. Not only can you expect top-tier efficiency, but quiet, durable operation. It includes innovative coil technology and operates at down to 57 dBA in certain sizes – about the same noise level as an everyday conversation or a quiet office. This model does not require a proprietary thermostat – it is compatible with most two-stage thermostats.
— The Better —
The up to 16-SEER FSA1BF air conditioner offers more than just premium home comfort.
Its two-stage cooling operation provides more consistent temperatures and increases dehumidification capabilities. When an air conditioner operates in multiple stages, it can switch between low and high-capacity operation – exactly meeting the cooling needs of your home without consuming unnecessary energy working in high capacity exclusively. This money-saving operation results in up to 16-SEER performance – qualifying for an ENERGY STAR high-efficiency designation.
— The Good —
The up to 15-SEER FSA1BE air conditioner offers quiet, reliable cooling performance.
15-SEER cooling efficiency encourages money savings, even during the hottest summers. This model is built to last. It includes durable Micro-Channel coils, features a strong galvanized steel exterior and undergoes 144 checks at the factory to ensure top quality. If you’re considering this high-efficiency air conditioner, make sure to pair it with an air handler or gas furnace that contains an energy-efficient motor. This way, you can achieve maximum energy efficiency and money-saving potential.
— The Benefits —
- Buying a Brand that is known for quality by every household
- Buying a Brand consumer can find on the same website as every Frigidaire appliance.
- Ongoing Technical Support – Our award-winning technical staff can address your questions and solve your problems.
- Tech Tip Tuesday – Delivered to your phone every week
- Warranty Processing
- Training & Education – We offer training programming and partnerships to serve you best.
- Sales and Marketing Support
- Weekly Consumer Advertising in the Star-Telegram Saturday e-edition
- Custom Branded and Priced equipment Catalogs
- Year-Round Direct Mail Customer Communication*
- Bank of customer-created emails and advertising products to use year-round*
- Search systems and purchase by AHRI number online.
- Stocking programs
- Financing program support
- Counter Sales Support
- Install Kits to make each system a time and product saver
- Labor Warranty with JB Warranty