Warranty returns will be processed by the manufacturers’ specific warranty policies and procedures. AC Supply will assist and lobby for the contractor concerning handling the manufacturer’s warranty. AC Supply does not claim responsibility for the manufacturers’ decision regarding warranty claims. Ultimately the manufacturer has the final say if the warranty claim is refunded, replaced, or repaired, and it is their sole decision. Credit to your account will be held until warranty approval from the manufacturer.
What type of warranty do you need?
WARRANTIES THAT WILL BE COMPLETED WITHOUT A PROCESSING FEE:
• Equipment that is purchased from AC Supply.
– AND –
• Equipment is registered with the manufacturer, and AC Supply verifies the warranty to be active.
IF THE ABOVE CRITERIA ARE NOT MET, A $50.00 PROCESSING FEE WILL BE ASSESSED.
• Warranty parts will only be ordered with a completed Warranty Form.
• A credit will only be issued with a completed Warranty Form.
• The Warranty Form must be completed before the contractor takes possession of replacement parts. The credit will not be issued if the Warranty Form is completed afterward.
• The customer is responsible for all freight costs of warranty parts.
• Defective part(s) must be returned within seven (7) days of the contractor taking possession of warranty part(s), or the credit will not be issued.
• If specially ordered warranty parts are not picked up within 14 days, a 50% restocking fee will be charged, and parts will be shipped back to the manufacturer. Note: Customer is responsible for both incoming and outgoing freight costs on all returned parts
• All Warranty Processing Fees for COD customers will be deducted from warranty part credit if not paid up-front.