AC Supply is seeking a highly motivated, self-starting individual to fill the role of Warranty Clerk. The qualified candidate will be highly self-disciplined in task and time management, analytical minded, and able to operate independently. They should possess leadership qualities that enable them to make recommendations and drive the execution of tasks, programs, or strategies quickly. This individual will also be a working, hands-on team member who is able to engage stakeholders both within and outside of the AC Supply organization, establishing themselves as the go-to expert for data acquisition. A candidate with prior HVAC knowledge is preferred but not required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Processes incoming warranty claims following warranty claim process.
- Effectively answering incoming calls, dealing with, questions and concerns effectively, and building an understanding of the customer’s situation/issues with a courteous and friendly manner.
- Working with customers to investigate order/claim issues and finds resolution.
- Responds to emails submitted to warranty email inbox using first in first out method.
- Issues FedEx call tags when customers notify us that failed parts are ready to be returned.
- Works with receiving team to correct, clarify, and or identify parts that are returned without proper paperwork, or that do not match the paperwork as needed.
- Maintain department standards relative to accuracy (.5% error margin).
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Adheres to all company policies per the published handbook.
- Maintain a professional attitude and environment.
- Strong verbal, listening, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical skills, primarily using telephone and computer system.
- Effective in-depth research and problem-solving skills.
- 2+ years of experience in customer support organization with significant inbound telephone experience in business-to-business product support.
- Excellent teamwork and cross functional skills working with Sales, Manufacturing, Finance and Engineering.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills