- Receive and count stock items (pick, unload, label, store)
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label)
- Operate materials handling equipment with proper training
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.