Qualified Candidates will exemplify:
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
- No HVAC industry experience needed
- Sell and service customers, providing pricing and product application information.
- Inside Sales Generation Priority #1 by taking phone/fax/text/online orders, provide delivery information.
- Write sales orders for customers and Outside Sales Team
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
- Prepare merchandise for display, or for purchase.
- Answer phones using the company phone script
Greet customers when they enter and thank them when they leave
- Complete the end of day process when needed
Complete inventory cycle counts
- Maintain and be present in your work area
- Keep sales area clean
Keep shelves stocked, fronted and clean
Preform any other duties that are asked of you or added to this list
- Greet customers and discuss the type, quality, and quantity of merchandise sought
- Prepare forms, obtaining customer signature and other information, such as required licenses.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, safety procedures and security practices.
- Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
- Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
- Quote preparation and follow up as required in a timely manner.
- Service Outside Sales staff as required – provide timely feedback and “heads up”
- Input all orders into sales order entry system in a timely manner.
- Schedule orders according to customer requirements.
- Communicate honestly and succinctly with purchasing department.
- Perform day-to-day customer relations and service duties.
- Stay current on product knowledge.
- Know the company catalog inside and out.
- As needed vendor relations and negotiations.
- Maintain computer and software-related skills.
- Attends department and company meetings, as requested.
- Provide promotional literature and product information as requested.
- Keep supervisors apprised of customer issues as warranted.
- Assist with inventory management program when required.
- Perform duties inherent to all inside sales staff.
- Make phone sales calls
- Suggest related “add on” items for customer orders.
- Communicate with outside sales and management regarding job starts and sites.
- Communicate with customers regarding new products added or customer feedback on potential new products.
- Assist other inside sales staff when needed.