We believe AC Supply can inspire confidence through our actions and investments, working to help lift people beyond poverty and ensure economic growth is balanced with the need to sustain our environment.
Our approach to citizenship prioritizes spreading kindness, ending hunger, and supporting our military families and veterans.
Pay It Forward Day is a global initiative that encourages people to pay kindness forward to spread kindness around the world (payitforwardday.com). Share a picture or post about your act of kindness. How are you paying it forward today?
Save the date: #PayItForwardDay is 4/28! #Cooperatives like Blue Hawk (AC Supply is a member) are standing for #kindness and pledging our acts of kindness on www.coops4kindness.coop. How will you be paying it forward on the 28th? #Coops4Kindness @CooperativesNow @pifdayusa
ZERO HUNGER CHALLENGE
- First, we want to achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture. The Zero Hunger vision is comprised of five elements which taken together, can end hunger, eliminate all forms of malnutrition and build inclusive and sustainable food systems. These five elements are:
- All food systems are sustainable: from production to consumption
- An end to rural poverty: double small-scale producer incomes & productivity
- Adapt all food systems to eliminate loss or waste of food
- Access to adequate food and healthy diets, for all people, all year round
- An end to malnutrition in all its forms
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Homes for Our Troops (HFOT) is a privately funded 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization that builds mortgage-free, specially adapted homes nationwide for severely injured Veterans Post – 9/11, to enable them to rebuild their lives. Most of these Veterans have sustained injuries including multiple limb amputations, partial or full paralysis, and/or severe traumatic brain injury (TBI). These homes restore some of the freedom and independence our Veterans sacrificed while defending our country, and enable them to focus on their family, recovery, and rebuilding their lives.
Since its inception in 2004, nearly 90 cents of every dollar has gone directly to our program services for Veterans. HFOT builds these homes where the Veteran chooses to live, and continues its relationship with the Veterans after home delivery to assist them with rebuilding their lives. For more information click www.hfotusa.org.