- This event has passed.
Dust Free® Active Air Purifier Demo Day – ARLINGTON
August 4, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Come by our Arlington Location to check out the latest product in IAQ?
The Dust Free® Active Air purifier’s unique technologies target air quality problems at the source using environmentally-friendly oxidizers and ionization system to safely and effectively purify the air in your home.
THE DUST FREE® ACTIVE AIR PURIFIER PRODUCES IONIC AIR SCRUBBERS THAT “ACTIVELY” SEEK OUT AND DESTROY POLLUTANTS THROUGHOUT THE HOME. IT EVEN WORKS ON SURFACES!
The Dust Free® Active Air Purifier’s unique technologies target air quality problems at the source, such as dust, dander, germs, volatile organic compounds, allergens, odors and more. Installed into the supply plenum of your HVAC system, the Dust Free® Active in-duct air purifier’s environmentally-friendly oxidizers and ionization system safely and effectively purifies the air in your home.
- Dual active air purification technologies provide a complete IAQ solution for your home.
- Reduces particulate matter such as dust and dander by improving the performance of your existing filtration system.
- Innovative carbon fiber brushes increase ion production.
- Effective against biological growth, bacteria, odors, VOC’s, and more, in the air and on surfaces.
- Expanded range ballast for increased electrical reliability.
- Auxiliary power port to power an additional 24V Germicidal UV-C light allowing to easily add an additional UV light to any HVAC system.
- Available in 6″ and 12″ models.
- 6″ Model: 6.5”H x 6”W x 6”L
- 12″ Model: 6.5”H x 6”W x 12”L
- Mounting Plate 8″H x 8”W
- Electrical: 24V (Expanded range ballast: 20V-32V), 50/60Hz, 1.4A. 3000V surge protection.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Core: Active Matrix
- Warranty: 7-yr power supply. 4-yr core. 2-yr lamp.