- This event has passed.
April 19, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Chris Van Rite, VP Sales M&M Manufacturing Company
Member of ASHRAE, ICC, ACCA, RSES, Building Officials Association of Texas
Presentation will cover
- The importance of airflow for maximizing HVAC system performance
- A review of airflow research from Texas A&M University and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
- Flexible Duct Installation “Recommended Best Practice” and understanding the negative effects of Bad Practices.
- ASHRAE Advanced Energy Design Guides
- HVAC industry conflicts with R-8 in insulated register boxes
- Significant Code Change from 2009 to 2015 IRC & IMC
- Attendees will receive copies of related articles and a Ductulator created for the Air Distribution Institute with data and formulas from Texas A&M research as well as instruction on the additional functions of this Ductulator.
- Texas and Oklahoma A/C License holders can receive 4 hour of continuing education and 4 hours of NATE
Length of time for program – 4 hours