- This event has passed.
Building Code Update
May 2, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
International Mechanical, Residential & Commercial Code Review
Presented By: Tommy Patterson
CHANGES FROM THE 2015 CODE TO THE 2018 CODES
Highlights of Updates to be Discussed:
- In the IRC they have changed the details of having equipment in pits, it goes to what is in the IMC.
- IMC they have added a new section that deals with Phenolic ducts, and the installation of them.
- IFGC have added a new section dealing with clothes dryers in residential bath or toilet rooms.
- IECC have added a new section for guest rooms on motel/hotel rooms.
- IECC residential added new section for ducts buried in insulation.
- INTERNATIONAL MECHANICAL CODE
- INTERNATIONAL FUEL GAS CODE
- INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE
- RESIDENTIAL ENERGY CODE
- COMMERCIAL ENERGY CODE
Direction: TCC South Campus CEET – Fusion Auditorium
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.